Thursday, February 12, 2015

Vlog 2: The Philippines and Bangkok

Please forgive the late post! The last couple of weeks have been ridiculously busy with traveling to Thailand and the Philippines, interviewing for and applying to summer internships, participating in extracurricular activities, coordinating travel plans with my family, studying for classes, etc.

I decided to make a vlog rather than a traditional blog because I thought it would be faster; however, I was incredibly mistaken. It took quite a long time to put this vlog together (probably as long as it would have taken for a traditional blog post), and I feel as though it doesn't provide nearly the same level of information or depth that a traditional blog post would. So, for the future, rather than vlogging as a substitute for a blog post, vlogs will instead serve as a supplement to blog posts.

Feel free to watch Vlog #2 now, but expect a traditional blog post soon that will give a more comprehensive overview of my last couple weeks! I'll try to condense it as best as I can, but it'll be hard. Enjoy Vlog #2! Warning: it is just as disorganized (and perhaps embarrassing?) as the first!



Skip to 2:00 if you just want to see clips from the Philippines and Bangkok!

3 comments:

  1. MARK!!!! These vlogs/blogs are amazing!!! Thank you so much for keeping us posted on your experience and showing us all of your adventures you are partaking in on the other side of the world! I feel like I am living vicariously through you -- keep working hard, and taking this experience all in...and most importantly, be safe! I love you so much and I cannot wait to see you soon. Love you hermanito xoxoxo Rachellita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark, I miss u and I love u w all my heart!!! Can't wait to come visit u and travel together. I'm so PROUD of u for all you have done so far. Keep up the good work and keep exploring the world.

      Delete