Sunday, January 18, 2015

Vlog 1: NUS Campus (U-Town) and My Dorm



Here it is: the much-anticipated first vlog! Special shoutout to Joe Ambrose, Mike Shost, and Tushar Singh for not letting me off the hook and making me vlog.

A few notes for this first vlog:
  1. This is not meant to be an exhaustive overview of the National University of Singapore's campus, as that would entail a much longer video. I'm just showing you guys the specific part of campus I live at, which is called University Town (U-Town). 
  2. This campus is not as empty as it might seem in this video. I actually made it a point to vlog during times where there weren't that many people outside. To all the vloggers out there that have no qualms recording themselves in front of hundreds of strangers, I commend you.
  3. As you will notice, I made a rookie mistake and recorded the whole blog in portrait mode. To help compensate for all the empty space on the sides, iMovie automatically adjusts the video to so that it is more zoomed in, which explains why my face may appear to be very close to the camera in this vlog. Next time, I'll be extra careful to make sure that I'm vlogging in landscape mode.
Anyway, I hope that despite all this you all enjoy the vlog! Comment or message me if you have any special requests for the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment